Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't be scared of leggings...

... I used to be super scared of wearing them and now I love them!   I tend to wear longer tops than the one I'm wearing today (see photo below), but I think this works because of the layering and because it's mainly black.  I also always wear them with boots, maybe because the ankles are sometimes baggy and that isn't really attractive.

Give leggings a chance, plus they are on sale in many stores right now!  
 I just found this particular pair at Target for $4.99 - can't beat that price... or maybe you can!  I would love to know about your latest deals and great finds... please click comment below and share them...  can be anything, your new teacher outfit, a date night top, a great pair of jeans that were on sale...

6 comments:

  1. I just got a really cute pair of jeans at the Gap, which are actually well fitting and long enough for me. I found them in the Ithaca store, but they are online too. They are called Vintage Flare Jeans and are 39.99 right now... check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl.. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke! How is the hot mama?? Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheesh sister! you look amazing! love the leggings look! wish i could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary loves your blog. Thanks for the latest.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your nice comments, glad you're reading!

    ReplyDelete