Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

On-line Coupon Galore & Season Changing Sales!!!

RETAIL ME NOT!!

I have discovered this great website with coupons to most of my favorite stores!!  Some coupons are to be used online and others are meant to be printed out and brought with you to the store.  There are over 50,000 stores, so there is bound to be something that you can use. 

Check it out:  http://www.retailmenot.com/


SEASON CHANGING SALES!!

Here is the deal:  it's March, there is still snow on the ground, yet there are bikinis and shorts in all the stores.  FYI, this is only the first round of cute skirts, tanks and dresses.  Many of these items will be on sale within a month because the next round of spring/summer clothes will be in.

At this time of year, I tend to peruse the racks and see what I like, try on my sizes and then when the sales hit, I attack!  I already know my sizes and what I like and don't like at that point, so the majority of the shopping can be done on-line.  By the time the nice weather rolls around, I already have super cute clothes at half the price!

HINT:  Bathing suits tend to not switch out like the clothes do, so if you like a bikini, it's ok to splurge a little because you can feel good about saving so much on all your clothes!

1 comment:

  1. I love those yoga pants and plan to buy them!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete