Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bargains for your face!

With combination skin, I have always struggled to find a great face wash that cleans without over drying.  I have spent hundreds of dollars on different brands and have a linen closet full to prove it!  Bargain-wise, I am happy to say that I have found a great face wash for combo skin.  I have been using it for months now, so feel safe enough to actually say it aloud because, as you probably know, new products tend to work for a week and then it's back to the drawing board!!
I started with the pink grapefruit scent. A few months later, the green calming redness reducer came out, so I had to try that one too!  I am really happy with all 4 of them... really!!  I use the gentle scrub in the shower and keep the wash at the sink.  Being around 7 dollars each, I have bottles all over:  my gym bag, my work, etc.  These are available at most local pharmacies and grocery stores.




Regular


Gentle Scrub



Give them a try and you will soon be able to toss all the other ones in your bathroom cabinet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment