Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fashion Jackpot!

Something compelled me to go shopping today. After I taught three classes and had a fabulous workout at the gym, my car automatically took me to TJ Maxx rather than home. Now, if you don't live in Corning, you have no idea the lack of stores we have to choose from. TJ Maxx, Gap, Old Navy, Target, that's it. Seriously. You think that I'm forgetting Marshalls, J. Crew, Nordstrom’s, Forever 21, and BCBG? Well, I'm not, that's it folks.   But sometimes, if you're in the mood, you can hit the fashion jackpot at TJ's and that's what happened today...

I found the ever sought after menswear jacket. This jacket will be very versatile. It will be super cute to wear over a wife-beater, great jeans and heels or boots. It can also be worn over a collared shirt. The second option seems a little too "officey" for me, but to each your own. The key with the jacket though, is that it will be better with some slimmer on the bottom half since it's kind of loose.
The best part of this $24.99 jacket?? It's lined!!

The one that I found today is made by Tulle (which has great sales online right now).  I couldn't find the exact one online, but this is really close to it.  Mine has full length sleeves, which can be rolled. 
Not sure if theone below has the option of being full length.



$24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment