Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

BoHo Cuteness!

So as you know, I have fabulous brown boots. Comfy boots - not "clubby" boots... not that there are clubs here in Corning! If you have yet to see these, you need to scroll down or just click on "boots" to the right.  They are perfect and I plan on walking 5000 miles in them.  Anywho, I have been looking for a cute short skirt to wear them with, paired with tights. BINGO... Old Navy had the perfect one, which just happened to be on sale for $7.99. So for that price, I bought one in ink blue AND olive green. Two skirts for $16.00, that's a bargain! Why didn't I buy another color?? The skirt is corduroy too so it's practically perfect for the fall.  If you like this, I would go yesterday and buy it because it's in the sale section and you know how that goes... or just click the link below and shop from your living room!  Enjoy!



$7.99
Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment