Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The bag that stole my heart...

While anyone that knows me, knows I love bags, I do have a favorite that I always go back to...
It's the Haiku To-Go bag, which also just happens to be on a HUGE sale right now!!!
  This is the one that I just bought and I love it.  I have another color (that was not on sale) from another season, but I couldn't pass this one up.  It can literally hold all of this stuff...
37.00

My I-Pod, Blackberry, planner, water bottle and other essentials that are always with me fit perfect in this bag.  Not only that, but there are 7 compartments, so things stay really organized too!  
I also have thrown this in the washer and it turns out just fine.

All of the bags on their website are worthy of looking at, but this one works perfect for me!
'

2 comments:

  1. ooooh....I really like that! Might work well for a diaper bag, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!

    ReplyDelete